VAH. Simply be safe.
Staying up-to-date in research and practice.
A sound knowledge base.
VAH strives to make knowledge in test methodology as well as actual use of disinfectants available to all those involved with applied hygiene. VAH publishes communications, news and research articles and gives presentations on current topics of disinfectants testing.
The majority of these publications are in German and you will find them in the German section of this website. Selected publications are available in English.
Here you will find all publications and news which have been published in English in chronological order.
- Up-to-date VAH List online database of VAH certified products https://vah-liste.mhp-verlag.de/en/
- Requirements and Methods for VAH certification of chemical disinfection procedures (eBook, PDF file 2015, updates will be published soon). You may order this eBook here: https://shop.mhp-verlag.de/en/books/english-books/32/ebook-requirements-and-methods-for-vah-certification-of-chemical-disinfection-procedures?number=978-3-88681-138-0
- Recommendations on the monitoring of critical control points for the use of dispensing systems for pre-moistened surface disinfectants wipes (PDF Download), 2012
- Guideline for validation of manual cleaning and manual chemical disinfection of medical devices (joint publication by DGSV, DGKH, AKI, VAH) (PDF Download), 2013
- Current Requirements and Methods for VAH-Certification of Chemical Disinfection Procedures (PDF Download), 2015
- Equivalence of VAH and EN methods (PDF Download), 2016
- List of Disinfectants Approved by the Association of Applied Hygiene (PDF Download), 2016
- New Efficacy Spectrum “Limited Virucidal Activity PLUS” – what is that? (PDF Download), 2017
- VAH Test Method 18 (sporicidal efficacy) (PDF Download), 2018
- VAH Test Method 19 (sporicidal efficacy) (PDF Download), 2018
The complete list of VAH publications you will find in the German section
> Download German language VAH publications https://vah-online.de/de/vah-mitteilungen
> Download the complete list of VAH publications https://vah-online.de/files/download/VAH_Publikationsverzeichnis.pdf