Your gateway to safe disinfection.
The VAH List for manufacturers.
Application for Certification and Listing of Disinfectants.
What is needed for certification?
1. Application form for certification (four copies)
2. Two independent assessments with test reports (three copies)
3. Labels or drafts of labels, product information, safety data sheet.
Institut für Hygiene und Öffentliche Gesundheit
der Universität Bonn
Here you may download the PDF forms for all applications and activity spectra (as of 20 November 2020).
(As of 1 April 2021)
- New certificate for a disinfectant including listing: 2,000 €
- Re-certification of existing certificates with changes: 2,000 €
- Renewal of existing certification without changes: 1,600 €
- Additional claims for existing certificates, name changes: 500 €
Requirements and Methods
The detailed description of the requirements and methods for VAH certification is available as an eBook (PDF) for 38.50 € from mhp Verlag.
A short introduction to the current test methods (2020) is available here
List of laboratories which prepare test reports according to the current requirements for certification of chemical disinfection procedures (list is not intended to be exhaustive; as of March 2021).
List of test laboratories
List of assessors who perform assessments according to the current requirements for certification of chemical disinfection procedures (list is not intended to be exhaustive; as of March 2021).
List of assessors