Your gateway to safe disinfection.
The VAH List for manufacturers.
Application for Certification and Listing of Disinfectants.
What is needed for certification?
1. Application form for certification (four copies)
2. Two independent assessments with test reports (three copies)
3. Labels or drafts of labels, product information, safety data sheet.
Institut für Hygiene und Öffentliche Gesundheit
der Universität Bonn
Here you may download the PDF forms for application:
- New certificate for a disinfectant including listing: 1,850 € plus tax
- Re-certification of existing certificates with changes: 1,850 € plus tax
- Renewal for a certification and continued inclusion in the VAH List: 1,450 € plus tax
Requirements and Methods
The detailed description of the requirements and methods for VAH certification is available as an eBook (PDF) for 38.50 € from mhp Verlag.
List of laboratories which prepare test reports according to the current requirements for certification of chemical disinfection procedures (list is not intended to be exhaustive; as of May 2015).
List of test laboratories
List of assesors who conduct assessments according to the current requirements for certification of chemical disinfection procedures (list is not intended to be exhaustive; as of March 2017).
List of assessors